Olive Leaf Extract

So What is Olive Leaf Extract?

Olive leaf extract usually comes in pill form and is from the olive tree. Olive leaf extract is pronounced (Olea europaea) The major active compounds in unprocessed olive leaf extract are the oleuropein, antioxidants and hydroxtyrosol, along with several other polyphenols and flavonoids, including oleocanthal. Olive leaf extract and olive leaf extracts (OLE), have antibiotic agents so powerful they have double the capacity of green tea extract and are 400% higher than vitamin C. A Bioassays proves olive leaf extract has antibacterial, anti-fungal, along with anti-inflammatory properties at a laboratory level. Bioassays are typically ordered to measure the belongings of a substance on a living organism and are crucial in the development of new medication in overseeing environmental pollutants.

Does Olive Leaf Work When I am Sick or have a weak Immune System?

Olive leaf extract which works very well in pill form if you have enough oleuropein in each capsule per dose. Anything over 15% oleuropein, never less than 12% per dose is moderately effective. The most powerful amounts for Olive leaf extract is 20% Oleuropein! These really can be effective in getting rid of pathogens that can hard our bodies. Olive leaf extract is also very effective on free radicals which can damage cells in our bodies causing disease. Olive Leaf extract also has anti aging effects and can work well getting rid of older pathogens in the body that may be dormant for years. This means some people may experience symptoms such as dull headaches, nausea, muscle and joint pain, feverishness and sweating, sore throat and nasal passages as mild side effects. The best way to avoid or reduce these effects is to drink 4 -6 glasses per day of water to flush out the dead pathogens and toxins that have accumulated. So if you are already ill or have a weak immune system, the olive leaf extract will slowly build it back up. This means while having some of these mild side effects you will be on your way to better health and feeling great!

Click to Buy Olive Leaf Extract

With 20% Oleuropein

Is Olive Leaf Good For Every Day Use?

While Olive leaf extract is safe for every day use, it is important to not take too much. So if you have a strong pill, let's say 750mg with 20% oleuropein, it's best to take this every other day or take a few days off each week. The reason is the body can only process so much olive leaf extract. This means that while you are killing lots of pathogens that are harming you and your body, it's best to make sure you don't over do it. Olive leaf extract is not nearly as well known as olive oil but is much more powerful and works on variety of different infections. Olive leaf extract is much safer than normal pharmaceutical drugs with a lot less side effects. The side effects for olive leaf extract are very minor compared to prescription drugs. The benefits can be much greater, along with feeling great after an infection has been eliminated from the body. Olive leaf extract works well with the bodies immune system helps take off some of the burden and stress it encounters.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 1/2/2013 11:37 PM Larry Greens wrote:
    Amazing article with great tips! I never heard of this before. Glad I keep reading and following articles on your site. Thanks!
  • 1/5/2013 12:58 AM Carrie Bradshaw wrote:
    I found this to be quite intriguing! I really love your posts and they always shed some light on some difficult topics. Thank You!

Carrie
  • 1/5/2013 7:00 PM Tiffany Struthers wrote:
    I have learned a great deal from this posting. I really am surprised most people don't even have clue as to what this is. I was familiar with olive oil myself but olive leaf seems far more astonishing.
  • 1/7/2013 6:55 PM Simon wrote:
    This sounds like something I really need but def should try. Great info! I wouldn't have never known about this otherwise.
  • 1/7/2013 7:03 PM Betsy Lewis wrote:
    I really loves this article since it explains so much in great detail about why this product can work. I have never read something like this before. I have ready plenty of your other articles but I especially enjoyed this one!
  • 1/7/2013 7:10 PM Alicia wrote:
    I love it! Your articles really make a lot of sense but I really enjoyed this one since it talks about a really powerful way that nature has for us all to use to fight infections.
  • 1/8/2013 4:40 PM Michelle wrote:
    Very Nice! Always something new and exciting when I read your articles. Please add more on other natural products that are effective.
  • 2/8/2013 12:31 AM Liz wrote:
    a whole lot of benefits from a little pill. Def worth a try if you are sick or have a disease you want to try to get rid of.
  • 7/14/2013 11:45 PM Tania wrote:
    Love this article! You really hit home for me on a lot of unanswered questions and things I just didn't know about olive leaf extract. I like how your article also was very honest. Great work!
  • 7/15/2013 6:36 PM Jarrett wrote:
    This really is something most people I am sure do not know. People's brains are flooded with drugs and surgery from doctors and hospitals. That is all they know and push to make money. Its just sad that people are not educated enough to know these things. That's just a reality check these days in our society. Love your articles and natural tips!